Practical. Research based. Custom designed.
Rachel designs unique, impactful leadership development experiences for leaders globally. With vibrant content and concrete takeaways, Rachel is renowned teaching complex concepts with intellectual rigor and humor. An in-demand, highly rated facilitator, Rachel excels at creating experiences where leaders can tell their stories, connect deeply and take risks in their learning.
- Courage Boot Camp
- Failing Well: Increase Your Failure Resilience
- How to Quit Overthinking
- The Art and Science of Risk Taking
- The Promise of Self-Compassion
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Gender Intelligence for Leaders
- Strategies for Inclusive Meetings
- Unlocking Feedback Parity
Amplifying Your Voice
- Dealing with Difficult Feedback
- Self-Promotion for People who Hate Bragging
- The Art of Small Talk and Networking
- To Own Your Space, Draw a Line: Boundary Setting
- Emotional Intelligence for Difficult Conversations
You did an absolutely superb job of moderating, leading and imparting wisdom in such a natural and authentic way. It was an incredibly enjoyable, emotionally enriching and useful two hours where I walked away with some genuinely new thoughts, tips and actionable insights that I want to explore further.
Rachel has the unique gift of being able to walk into a room (physical or virtual) and immediately put the group at ease, coming away from her workshops both laughing and completely transformed and empowered.
Rachel is very relatable, entertaining and delivered the content in a way that encouraged sharing and made me feel heard and supported. She is one of the best presenters I have ever seen, so full of expert knowledge and so well-prepared. Would love to attend more events with her.