Stanford University, Stanford, CA – February 27, 28, and March 1, 2017
Join Rachel and Simone Marean for Girls Leadership’s Girl Meets World Professional Development Training Workshop!
Girl Meets World (GMW) is an intensive three-day training program designed to equip participants with the latest research, tools, and interventions to support girls’ social-emotional development. For over ten years, this GMW curriculum has been taught at locations such as Girl’s Leadership’s Summer Program and other settings across the world including the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls.
- Become certified to teach the Girl Meets World curriculum;
- Learn the latest research on girls’ development and psychological aggression under the instruction of Rachel Simmons and Simone Marean;
- Practice leading activities and receive coaching and feedback;
- Learn how to create a learning environment in which girls can be themselves;
- Share strategies and experiences with colleagues from around the country;
- Learn Girls Leadership’s unique games and activities;
- Receive one copy of the curriculum.